To work for International Sales and initial communication with CEO`s, of US & European companies for ALCOR Group services
Duties and Responsibilities
- To call and communicate with global companies, to pitch the M& services
- Making cold calls and follow up calls for fixing up teleconferences, for seniors
- To approach the companies and contacts shortlisted as potential clients - through email, professional social media and through telephones to generate the leads
- To prepare and present the business case and value propositions or similar documents for foreign companies to enter into business relationship with ALCOR and its clients in Asia
- To generate qualified leads (per defined criteria), for US & Eu market
- Prospecting and penetrating US && Eu market
- Source foreign companies and key decision makers through different online - offline tools available
- Conduct research on different market segments including geographies, industries and find potential clients/build databases
- Arranging and updating the database, call records and preparing a plan for future calls
- To work closely and coordinate with Research Teams
- Will be responsible for:
- Achieving the assigned targets and goals
- Lead generation
- MIS, database-building and regular reporting
- Contacting the companies (through phone calls, e-mails, etc).
- Receiving project intents and documentation like company profile, corporate presentations, NDAs, financial documents, project specifications etc. from foreign clients
- Understanding the leads (prospects) requirements
- To adhere to established processes, procedures, forms and reporting formats to uphold the internal QMS
- To perform all other duties or special projects as assigned by Team Leader / Management.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Client interaction skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Negotiation Skills
- Strong analytical & interpretation skills
Post graduate in International Marketing/Sales from a good institute
Minimum 3-5 years experience
Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, environment. Must be able to perform multi- step processes quickly and accurately. Position will require working in US/Eu shifts and weekend work as applicable.
Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary Work involves sitting most of the time and walking and/or standing are required only occasionally.